Monday, June 16, 2008

Note on reader responses

I created this blog as a format for responding to readers of the central Connecticut newspapers -- printed and online editions -- who read my columns.

Here are my policies for responding to responses, subject to your feedback:

Published/written reader responses (i.e., "letter to the editor"):
These will be posted in full on my blog, and I will respond publicly.
Responses to my responses can also be posted -- discussions are welcome!

Blogged reader responses:
Let me know if you've written a blog post in response to any of my columns. I'll link to it and respond here.

Comments:
I will respond here to comments for which a response would be appropriate.

Emails:
If you'd like to respond at length, or privately, my email address is provided at the top of the blog (and here -- aliciad.watkins@yahoo.com).
Let me know if you'd rather your emails remain private, and I will not post them or respond to them in public.
Let me know if you'd like your email to be public, and I will post it in full, here.
If you have no preference, I'll use my discretion -- posting emails I think may generate interesting conversation, especially.

No comments: